So, you’ve decided to invest in a piece of furniture and you live outside of our regular delivery zone. What can you expect from a long distance delivery?
Well, first off, there’s no need to worry. We make the process as simple and stress-free as we possibly can. Once you’ve ordered your furniture—either online or in store—all that’s left for you to do is wait.
How long does a delivery take?
- A long distance delivery will take 2-4 weeks if the product is already in stock at our warehouse. The variation in time will depend on where in the country you live and how remote your home is.
- If the product has to be ordered or custom-made, then you will add the 2-4 weeks onto the lead time of around 4-8 weeks depending on the product.
- If it makes sense geographically, we will occasionally ship directly from the factory to your home.
Where do we ship?
We ship anywhere in the continental US. Live on the islands or outside of the US? We’re happy to ship the merchandise to your international shipper if you are not in the continental US.
What to Expect
Once you order a piece of furniture you will get an estimate of how long the delivery will take. Because we work with a network of delivery services, it’s hard to request a certain day or time of day in advance.
You will, however, get a call either a week or a few days in advance alerting you of the date of delivery.
On the day of the delivery, be sure someone is home to receive the merchandise and let us know where to put it! You can leave everything else up to us.
White Glove Delivery Service
We use a network of in-home white glove delivery services. Unlike other companies that just drop off an unassembled product at your doorstep, we do all the work for you with a full service delivery.
We bring the piece of furniture in, unbox it, assemble it, and take out any trash. Just be sure your home is free of obstacles so the delivery process runs as smooth as possible!
For a more in-depth guide on how to prep your home for a furniture delivery, check out this article.
Our goal is to make the delivery process, whether you’re 5 minutes away or 500 miles, as smooth as possible. Ordering a new piece of furniture is an investment! Especially if it’s a large piece. We want both the decision process and the delivery process to be worry free. No assembly instructions, need for tools, or furniture left out on the sidewalk. We do everything for you.
If you have any concerns or questions, get in touch with our office.
Latest posts by Julia Maiman (see all)
- How to Expertly Decorate an Open Floor Plan - October 19, 2018
- How Much Does a Bedroom Set Cost? [In Under 100 Words] - October 19, 2018
- American Leather Comfort Air: An In-Depth Review - October 17, 2018