Chances are you’ve heard of Crypton. Particularly if you’ve been in the market for a stain-resistant, odor-resistant, and moisture-resistant performance fabric.
What is it, exactly? Crypton is an engineered textile made with pre-tested fabrics with specific fiber and construction requirements. The fabrics undergo in an immersion process which creates an impenetrable moisture barrier. Besides being the most stain and spill resistant fabric, Crypton is also earth-friendly and the company pays close attention to sustainable practices.
In addition to home fabrics, Crypton also offers outdoor options as well as non-toxic mattresses and bedding.
If you have questions about Crypton or want to learn more about performance fabrics in general, come into any of our 6 showrooms to chat with a design consultant. They’ll answer all of your upholstery questions and point you in the right direction!
Want a deeper dive into Crypton? Read: Sunbrella, Crypton, and Ultrasuede: An Overview
- The Best Upholstery for Kids, Pets, and Summer Homes
- How Does Fabric Affect the Cost of Your Upholstery?
- Best Performance Fabrics for Upholstery: A Review of 3 Leading Brands
Latest posts by Julia Maiman (see all)
- This Old House Project Spotlight - June 7, 2019
- American Leather Comfort Air vs. Stressless Mayfair Recliner - June 4, 2019
- Designer’s Pick of the Week: Chelsea Dining Table - June 4, 2019