After a long week it seems like every dad has that particular routine they have become accustomed too. Did your dad have a ritual on Sunday mornings? Did your dad have a cozy spot at home, where you could always find him relaxing? Maybe like my dad, he would recline into his leather chair and snooze off with the newspaper across his face.
Well this Sunday is Father’s Day and it’s time to reminisce on those memories and spend some quality time with dad!
Here are our top 5 favorite things to do around Boston on Father’s Day.
1. Get out on the water for a cruise on the Odyssey.
2. View America’s oldest car collection.
3. Tour Fenway Park
4. Visit the Boston Harbor Islands
5. Brunch at a classic Boston Restaurant
Still looking for the perfect Gift?
Here are some awesome Father’s Day gifts you can find at Circle Furniture!
1. Your dad will definitely thank you for an incredibly comfortable Stressless Recliner!
2. Spell out your Dad’s name with our scrabble mugs
Latest posts by Erica Tubman (see all)
- Why Is Wood Furniture So Expensive? A Detailed Breakdown - October 15, 2017
- The Interior Design Process for Buying Furniture: From Start to Finish - October 5, 2017
- Five Quick Steps to Help Get Your Design Project Started - July 30, 2016