Catherine Willey, store manager and furniture fan in our Framingham showroom, has a new favorite from our product line up. The Comfort Air Recliner, in particular, the Cirrus model. Catherine chose this as her pick of the week because of the unique comfort of the chair and the way it conforms to your individual seating style.
“I was that kid who sat cross-legged everywhere, or with my legs hanging over the side of the furniture. Standard seats are not for me. The Comfort Air Recliner uses advanced foam technologies in combination with a very mobile and flexible body construction to create seating that’s all about the user.”
This chair can be paired with an ottoman, or not, and it swivels, glides, reclines, and rocks to move with your body. Its molded foam cushions with down wrap are “truly luxuriously comfortable.” Comfort Air Chairs are available in leather, fabric, Ultrasuede, and other performance fabrics. It also has base alternatives, so it’s very customizable. Read our complete review of the Comfort Air here.
What’s your favorite piece from our line? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more inspiration?
- The Best Recliners (and Sofas) for Back Pain
- American Leather Comfort Sleeper: Comparisons, Price, and Review
- How to Choose the Perfect Ergonomic Office Chair for You
Latest posts by Julia Maiman (see all)
- Preston vs. Sarah: Comparing Hardwood Desks - May 21, 2019
- Copeland Invigo vs. BDI Sola: Comparing Lift Desks - May 13, 2019
- American Leather Reinvented Recliner vs. Thayer Coggin Viceroy - May 8, 2019