The Sales Tax Holiday this year is Saturday August 11th and Sunday the 12th. It’s the first Sales Tax Holiday Massachusetts has had in 3 years, and it’s the perfect opportunity to buy that couch you’ve been holding out on or save on a beautiful hardwood table.
If you’re planning on partaking, these guidelines will give you everything you need to know:
- If an item is $2,500 or less it will be exempt from the Massachusetts Sales tax for the weekend.
- An item that’s more than $2500 is taxable, but with a few exceptions Circle Furniture will give you a discount equivalent to the tax for larger items. Visit your nearest store to see if there are other savings!
- Items must be paid on full on that day.
- Prior sales are not eligible.
- The sales tax holiday is for individuals, a sale for a business is still taxable.
- Other exclusions may apply
And finally, come in NOW! There’s no need to wait for the weekend. Our Design Consultants can help you choose the items you want and then process your sale on the tax holiday.
Stop by any of our 6 showrooms across Massachusetts to take advantage of the tax-free weekend! The showrooms are open 10-6 Friday and Saturday, and 12-6 on Sunday.
Don’t forget to check out the Outlet in Acton for additional savings. The outlet will be open Saturday 8-4 and Sunday 12-4.
Latest posts by Julia Maiman (see all)
- How to Expertly Decorate an Open Floor Plan - October 19, 2018
- How Much Does a Bedroom Set Cost? [In Under 100 Words] - October 19, 2018
- American Leather Comfort Air: An In-Depth Review - October 17, 2018