Our pick of the week comes from Carolyn Ricciardi, a Design Consultant in our Pembroke store. It’s the Sally Swivel Chair, a chair she loves so much she bought 2 for her home!
“The nice thing is that someone like me, at 5’4, is comfortable, as well as someone who’s 6 foot tall.” Because it’s transitional you can change the look with the fabric, opting for something classic like coastal stripes or a funkier look. You can also choose custom fabric to really personalize it. “It’s transitional so it blends with any décor. It’s just a good, classic chair.”
Carolyn chose the Sally Swivel for her own living room. “I wanted chairs that could float without closing off the room. I love that you can see over them. And everybody who sits in the chairs raves about them. My friend the other day said, ‘This is so nice because I can turn and talk to you. I love this chair!’”
The Sally Swivel Chair starts at $1,089 and is also available as a non-swivel chair. It can be made with or without nail heads and comes in multiple fabric options. Carolyn says, “It’s a versatile chair and it’s narrow and not too deep, you can see over it. It’s also a great price point for the quality.”
Considering a living room makeover? Check out these articles for inspiration:
- Cozy Living Room: How to Add Warmth to Your Décor
- How Much Does it Cost to Furnish a Living Room?
- How to Choose a Sofa for a Small Living Room
Latest posts by Julia Maiman (see all)
- Preston vs. Sarah: Comparing Hardwood Desks - May 21, 2019
- Copeland Invigo vs. BDI Sola: Comparing Lift Desks - May 13, 2019
- American Leather Reinvented Recliner vs. Thayer Coggin Viceroy - May 8, 2019