A sleeper sofa is a sofa with a mattress that pulls out and converts into a bed. The mattress is generally hidden and can either pop out or fold out. The comfort and style of a sleeper sofa will vary, and mattresses can range from inflatable to Tempur-Pedic. A sleeper sofa is a great way to add additional sleeping space without taking up the room of a traditional bed. They come in a variety of styles, prices, sizes, and mattress options, and can typically fit at least 2 people comfortably.
Check out our collection of our Sleeper Sofas here!
Looking for more info?
- Learn how to choose the best sleeper sofa for your home.
- Read an in-depth review and price guide for the American Leather Comfort Sleeper.
- Learn how to design a home office that doubles as a guest room.
Latest posts by Julia Maiman (see all)
- 5 Steps to Start Your Home Decor Project - December 13, 2018
- American Leather Personalize It: A Complete Review - December 10, 2018
- Home Décor Tips for a Coastal, Beachy Style - December 6, 2018