American Leather furniture is known for high-quality materials, durable construction, and the ability to customize. The new seating option, Ryker, is no different. With elongated cushions and adjustable back cushions, the Ryker is a beautiful and elegant addition to the home.
What is it?
Ryker is a new seating option that’s featured in a sofa, chair, ottoman, loveseat, and sectional. It has sleek clean lines, on-trend taller legs, and a modern, elegant feel.
And perhaps the most exciting thing about this new launch? It’s exclusive to Circle Furniture in the Boston area.
- Contemporary or transitional with clean, straight lines
- It sits relatively low to the ground but features taller on-trend legs
- The wood base comes in walnut or grey ash
- The metal base comes in stainless steel or black gloss
- It’s available in leather, Ultrasuede, or fabric
Design tip: We feel the clean lines of the Ryker lends itself perfectly to leather, Ultrasuede, or a solid colored fabric.
- The back is low and has innovative adjustable back cushions. They are detachable and magnetized, allowing you to easily position it from a low profile to a deep high back depending on your height.
- The adjustable back cushions can be lifted by just one section at a time, making it perfect for families of varied heights.
- The seat cushions are made of premium high-density, high resiliency foam.
- Ryker seating is constructed with an advanced unidirectional suspension system, making it durable and long-lasting.
Ryker seating is customizable and therefore the cost will fluctuate. The cost of a sofa starts at $3,595 and tops off at $6,099 for the highest grade option. The mid-range sofa is $5,549.
Looking for a sectional? The Ryker sectional with a small chaise is $9,489. The sectional with a large chaise is $9,679.
Is it for you?
The wonderful thing about the Ryker seating is that it’s highly customizable in both shape and style. You can very easily configure it to fit the needs of your home design. It’s also customizable in style. Having multiple options for upholstery and bases means you can tailor the seating to fit perfectly in your home. You can adjust the back cushions from a low profile for entertaining to a deep high back for added comfort while relaxing.
However, it should be said that the style may not be for everyone. It has very crisp lines and a clean overall appearance. While it’s very comfortable, it isn’t rounded or cozy looking. So while it’s the perfect sofa for sharing a cocktail or drinking your morning coffee, it may not be your choice for a TV room to relax and watch Netflix. It all comes down to personal preference.
Check out the height-adjustable back on the Ryker sectional with Stephanie in this 360-Degree video – click and drag around the video to explore and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Posted by Circle Furniture on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
The Ryker sofa is an elegant addition to the home, built with comfort and durability in mind. Unlike a simpler sofa, the Ryker is customizable in many ways. It allows you the possibility of individually adjusting the back cushions, customizing the shape to fit in your home, and choosing upholstery and base options.
Your best bet in deciding if Ryker is right for you? Come into any of our showrooms and see it in person. Our Designers will expertly guide you through the process of determining whether Ryker, or another seating option, is the perfect fit for you.
Ready to check out the new Ryker seating selection? Take a look at the sectional here.
Looking for more American Leather selections? Check out our wide variety of products here.
Latest posts by Julia Maiman (see all)
- How to Expertly Decorate an Open Floor Plan - October 19, 2018
- How Much Does a Bedroom Set Cost? [In Under 100 Words] - October 19, 2018
- American Leather Comfort Air: An In-Depth Review - October 17, 2018