A living room equals one couch (sofa) and two chairs (that match) – right? It is a formula that works.
Well, what if you wanted to push the boundaries a bit? One simple and tangible approach to mix things up would be to mix and match your accent chairs. Rather than two fully upholstered pieces you could choose one with a wood frame. Here are a few styles we love:
1) Basie – It’s so versatile it matches any style
2) The Viceroy Recliner – A mid-century modern classic with height
Want more options? Just ask one of our designers.
Latest posts by Erica Tubman (see all)
- Why Is Wood Furniture So Expensive? A Detailed Breakdown - October 15, 2017
- The Interior Design Process for Buying Furniture: From Start to Finish - October 5, 2017
- Five Quick Steps to Help Get Your Design Project Started - July 30, 2016